Case StudiesEHS Awareness Training (0079a)
Providing employees and contractors with health and safety training is a legal requirement and is vital to ensure they are aware of the hazards and risks in their workplace, to enable them to safeguard their health and safety and that of their co-workers. Health and safety training ensures that:
- Your employees are not injured or made ill by the work they do;
- You develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy behaviour becomes second nature to everyone; and
- You meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
It also provides an opportunity for you to find out from your employees how you could improve the management of health and safety!
What are the benefits?
- Will contribute towards making your employees competent in health and safety;
- Can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause; and
- Can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health.
How can CRA help?
CRA is able to provide knowledgeable and experienced consultants to work alongside the site’s owner or operator to identify gaps in employee knowledge that can effectively be addressed by a programme of health and safety training. CRA has the resources to develop courses that incorporate all the requisite elements of instructional technology, adult learning theory, effective information transfer and a positive learning environment to ensure that the training delivers performance improvements in the workplace.
For additional information on how CRA could help you, please contact Frank Dennis on email@example.com or 0115 965 6700.